365 Social: 365 Done-For-You Social Media Posts For Getting More Sales & Enrolling Clients
This Offer Disappears at 00:00:00
countdown
00Hours00Minutes00Seconds
24 HOURS FROM NOW YOUR NEW SOCIAL MEDIA POSTS WILL ROUTINELY...
24 HOURS FROM NOW YOUR NEW SOCIAL MEDIA POSTS WILL ROUTINELY...
GENERATE SALES & ENROL CLIENTS FOR THE NEXT 365 DAYS
GENERATE SALES & ENROLL CLIENTS FOR THE NEXT 365 DAYS
Without the DAILY stress of having to create new contentĀ 
Without the DAILY stress ofĀ Ā having to create new contentĀ 
Secure Order Form - 100% Protected & Safe
*Limited Time Offer Of $37Ā 
(One-Time Payment) Normally $97
CUSTOM JAVASCRIPT / HTML

"The FB information is goldmine. The information you gave there is amazing"

"I came up with 5 posts for this week. It's helping me organise my thoughts and posts into categories"

"Underpromise, OVER DELIVER. Thank you Pam. I loved the conversation starter bonus and other value I received in emails after it"

"Using 365 Social I've already planned 3 weeks of content whilst on holiday"

WHAT IS 365 SOCIAL?
It's NOT a Content Calendar... it's a GAME CHANGER!
HERE'S HOW IT WORKS...

(Click The Video To Hear Sound)

*Limited Time Offer Of $37Ā 
(One-Time Payment) Normally $97
YOU'RE WORKING DAY AND NIGHT TO BUILD YOUR BUSINESS BUT YOU'RE STILL CHASING YOUR TAIL WITH CONTENT CREATION
It's frustrating, overwhelming and stressful... to say the least...
I know what that's like...
Is This you?
It's FriYay and whilst you're looking forward to doing "normal" things over the weekend such as spend time with your kids, wash your hair (finally) or tackle that mountain of laundry šŸ¤«Ā 

Your 'Yay' doesn't last very long because you suddenly realise that you've been so busy...

... creating new offers
... crafting blog posts
... recording videos
... planning an epic launch

BUT... you STILL have yet to write epic content for social media so that you can attract the RIGHT eyeballs to your offers

You rush to your laptop to craft a few posts ahead of Monday and...

You're STUCK!Ā 

*Face Palm*

You sit glaring at your laptop for close to an hour hoping that inspiration will appearĀ 

But nothing. nada. zero. zilch

It starts to feel as if all inspiration quickly exited your brain the moment you sat down to write your social media posts.
You're so frustrated with yourself that all sorts of crazy questions start running through your mind...
"Is this even worth all the hassle? "

"Am I wasting my time here?"

"Surely it's easier to just get a job"
KEEP CALM and DO THIS INSTEAD
Rather than wasting hours writing content that may not perform...
...there's a much easier way to engage your audience, grow your social media following and drive sales all in a fraction of the timeĀ 
$97Ā $37
*Limited Time Offer Of $37 (One-Time Payment) Normally $97

"365 Social guide is already proving useful. My business is luxury travel"

"The Workbook is very helpful to write posts in. The sample helped me a lot"

"I'm using these templates to busily plan the year. This has helped me fine-tune what I want to say and how to say it"

"The 365 Social kit is really resourceful"

Lack of consistency + Frustration = Zero Income
ANSWER THIS:
HOW MANY HOURS PER WEEK DO YOU SPEND CREATING SOCIAL MEDIA POSTS?
More than you'd like to admit, am I right?
According to my trusted sources, a whopping 64% of business owners spend over 6 hours CREATING Social Media Content per week.

This doesn't include...
... creating graphics to go with your posts
... responding to comments on your posts
... engaging with your audience
... writing blog posts
... recording videos
... livestreaming
.... staying visible in Facebook groups

And if you happen to have your business across MULTIPLE PLATFORMS...
well... that 6 hours, easily goes up to 10 hours per week
If you've ever felt like throwing in the towel and going back to the cubical 'aka' working for the man...

You're not alone!

I have to be honest with you...Ā 
...you do have to spend some time creating content

But... if you've ever wondered if there was a mysterious tool, hack or ninja moves that can slash the time you spend on content creation in half...Ā 

The good news is that there IS and I'm about toĀ 
send it to your inbox...
It's no surprise that many entrepreneurs are drowning in content creation instead of enjoying a flourishing business
Check out my done-for-you
365 Days of Social Media Posts
...that turn followers into buyers with ease.Ā 
If you're finally tired of stressing overĀ what to post on Social Media,Ā the solution isĀ 
much easier than you think...
INTRODUCING...
365 SOCIALĀ 
The Ultimate done-for-youĀ 365 Days of Social Media Posts...that turn followers into buyers without spending endless amount of hours creating content from scratch
Here's What's included:

EDITABLE WORKBOOK - Filled with 365 Proven-To-Work prompts and done-for-you Social Media posts. This workbook will be your most priced asset when it comes to nailing Social media for an entire year.

VIDEO WALKTHROUGHĀ - We don't want you scratching your head for even a second when it comes to using 365 Social so we recorded a quick walkthrough for how to use the workbook so that you have clarity.

The workbook and video walkthrough alone is worth $197
Plus... these AMAZING BONUSES

BONUS #1 - 70 CONVERSATION STARTERS

Ever feel stuck on how to increase engagement on your posts? Use these conversation starters

BONUS #2 - 1000+ Curated Images

You've spent time crafting the perfect post, use this bonus of 1000+ curated images to pair your magnetic post with a great show-stopping image.Ā 

BONUS #3 - 32 Click-worthy Call To Action

How do you 'end' your post determines what action your audience will take. Use any one of the 32 options we've given you in this bonus to get your audience taking action

BONUS #4 - 30 Days of Livestream That Hook & Sell

Want to increase your visibility further? Livestreaming is highly effective and with Bonus #4, you get 30 livestream topics

GIVE ME THAT 365 Social NOW!
Grab The Ultimate Done-For-You Social Media PostsĀ 
That Helps Your Business To:
  • ā€‹Stay top of mind with your customers and prospects
  • ā€‹Remain relevant and timelyĀ 
  • ā€‹Build a loyal following
  • ā€‹Engage your audience
  • ā€‹Build Know, Like & Trust factor in your business
  • ā€‹Create Messaging that finally sticks
  • ā€‹Turn social media followers into BUYERS
  • ā€‹Generate sales on demand
  • ā€‹Roll out offers confidentlyĀ 
  • ā€‹Continuously promote your blog articles, newsletters, videos, podcasts or slide decks without boring your followers
  • ā€‹Dish out engaging posts DAILY without stressing
  • ā€‹Ditch the overwhelm and step out of the content creation hamster wheel
  • ā€‹finally stay on top of running your business instead of your business running YOU
And just incase you're wondering if this is at all possible for you, you're in luck....

... because whether you're at the early stages of building your business or you're more established

... getting out of the content creation hamster wheel and finally creating engaging content CONSISTENTLY...

... that drive sales and enroll high-paying clients is the game-changer you've been looking for.

But achieving this outcome isn't at all easy and it's not something that can be done overnight.Ā 

No! Achieving this outcome can only be done when you commit to sticking to a proven plan and following that to the letter
The Best Way To Achieve Results Is To Model Someone Who's Already Been There
After creating a 6-Figure business out of writing social media posts, we know a thing or two about growing a following and converting followers into customers

It is because of that that we went the extra mile to share our BEST PERFORMING pieces of content so that you won't have to waste time trying to figure it all out on your own.
That's why I'm sooooo excited to introduce you to my signatureĀ 
done-for-you Social Media Content Templates
INTRODUCING...
365 SOCIALĀ 
The Ultimate done-for-youĀ 365 Days of Social Media Posts...that turn followers into buyers without spending endless amount of hours creating content from scratch
Tired of trying to keep up with yourĀ 
Social Media content?
Well with the 365 days of social media content PLANNED FOR YOU, you don't have to stress any longer
Just a year and a half ago I was seriously struggling to attract new clients or make any sales in my business.

so I decided to invest in a ton of courses, all of which got me nowhere.Ā 

As a busy mum of 2, I barely had any time to sit down, let alone watch 4 million hours of video content.Ā 

I knew that getting consistent on Social Media would really help but I didn't know just how IMPORTANT it was.

Yet, I tried everything, You name it, I was doing it.

I was trying to keep up with every social platform imaginable, I was also blogging, networking offline and doing everything the "gurus" teach.

And yet every single month I had less money coming in than I had going out

I was so broke, so I caved in.Ā 

My self-respect was in tatters and I longed to head back to the security of a paycheck.

Who was I to try and run a business anyway? All sorts of self-doubt and negative self-talk corroded my mind.

ONE DAY,Ā 

I sat doing an activity with my children and something snapped inside me as I realised that I couldn't EVER go back.Ā 

I couldn't have it any other way.

I realised, in that moment, that no matter how bad my financial situation, making my business work was non-negotiable and was my biggest priority.

And in that moment I finally found the fierce courage to stop playing at my business and to get really goddamn serious about doing WHATEVER it took to make my business a success.Ā 

I had some serious reflecting to do but to do it, I had to step out and ask myself serious questions. I had to step into the shoes of my Ideal Clients to see things from their perspective.

I knew that my biggest issue with social media was CONSISTENCY.Ā 

Like most people, I struggled with what to post and when I did post I just wasn't getting the feedback I wanted

Sure, there were a few sympathetic 'likes' but ultimately, my goal was to grow my brand and my income, neither of which were happening.

So I set about making key changes, once and for all.

And the results were almost instantaneous as, after just a few weeks of honing in on what my Ideal Clients are REALLY looking for and speaking to them as the EXPERT through social media DAILY, they started to reach out to me.Ā 

A lot. And thatā€™s when I discovered the true secret to using Social Media to build a business

Itā€™s not your website, your branding, your products or offers...

ITā€™S YOUR MESSAGE AND POSITIONING!

Because, while all of those other things can certainly be beneficial, if your message sucks, sounds the same as everyone elseā€™s or is too generic to spur your audience to act, then you are absolutely wasting your efforts doing anything else.Ā 

And I am being completely serious hereā€¦Ā 

Donā€™t waste your time and resources building a website, creating a funnel or paying for Facebook ads until you have got this absolutely nailed. Because itā€™s as good as throwing money down the drain.Ā 

And I should know.Ā 

Because I did all of these things before I had my message nailed, and it got me exactly nowhere but exhausted and broke.Ā 

NAILING MY MESSAGING AND POSTING CONSISTENTLY MADE ALL THE DIFFERENCE

Hello 365 Social!

I created a engaging content calendar that allowed me to use Social Media to...
I have put together my VERY BEST Social Media Posts that gave meĀ  and my clients the following results....
  • ā€‹Sign enroll new clients rapidly and confidently each week
  • Stand out from all other businesses in my niche
  • ā€‹Grow a community of loyal followers who love what we stand for
  • ā€‹Establish myself as The Expert in my niche
  • ā€‹Reduce my working hours rapidlyĀ 
  • ā€‹Create 3.5 times more revenue this year than we did the previous year
  • ā€‹ā€‹AND, double my email list
And it was all triggered by me finally nailing my Message and Positioning!
So, because this is so important, and I donā€™t want you to waste another moment on stuff that sucks your time and wont increase your income, while missing out on this most crucial lesson,

Ā Iā€™ve created 365 Social Done-For-Your Social Media Content Template to help you too...
WHAT YOU'LL GET INSIDE 365 SOCIAL
365 Days of Social Media Content DONE FOR YOU
  • ā€‹Here are some of the categories youā€™ll find inside: Inspirational, Education, Conversation, Connection, Promotion
  • ā€‹296 actual done-for-you posts ready to edit and make your ownĀ 
  • ā€‹70 done-for-you questions to increase engagement and boost the algorithmĀ 
  • ā€‹BONUS: 32 Click-Worthy Social Media Calls To Action to get people to take action on your postsĀ 
Grow your following and stay top of mind
  • With these done-for-you posts itā€™s easier now more than ever to have your business on any social media platform you choose
  • ā€‹Create content that has your audience coming back for more, building brand loyalty
  • ā€‹Engage with your customers on any platform WITHOUT adding more work for yourself
  • ā€‹Become Omnipresent without adding more work
Ā Save time andĀ  focus on your business
  • ā€‹Streamline your efforts by cutting out time spent creating contentĀ 
  • ā€‹ā€‹ā€‹ā€‹Engage your audience so effortlesslyĀ 
  • ā€‹Not just ā€˜promptsā€™ that require more work but actual posts you can easily tweak and post
  • Weā€™ve taken out all the guesswork and have done the work for you
  • ā€‹Our story-based posts will keep your audience coming back for more
Get 2 versions for easy editing
  • ā€‹Printable PDF
  • ā€‹Google Sheet
Use these posts on all platforms including:
  • ā€‹Facebook (Facebook page, Facebook Groups, Facebook Profile)
  • Instagram (use on IG feed or as quotes to generate leads and sales)
  • Linkedin (stay top-of-mind with your connections)
  • Youtube (Yes! use these posts as inspiration to create video content for Youtube)
  • ā€‹Twitter (Easily format each post for Twitter, giving your hundreds of additional posts after formatting)
Want To See An Example?
We believe that with social media, less is more. It can be hard to balance how often to post to remain top of mind and build a loyal following. So we recommend that at the very minimum you post at least once a day BUTā€¦ make it WORTH IT! Make it memorable.Ā 

Thatā€™s why we havenā€™t just given you a bunch of prompts but a combination ofĀ 'actual posts' that you can easily edit and prompts for when you need some inspiration

Take a Sneak Peekā€¦

Step 1: WATCH This Quick Video For a Walkthrough

Step 2: Take A Look At Sample Pages Of The Workbook

Say NO to boring posts! šŸ™„
YES! 365 Social Posts are divided into 5 categories to keep your social media content 'TOP OF MIND'

Do you use 'Magnetic Questions' to engage your audience?Ā 
This is page 131 from the workbook and always a great conversation starter to help you increase engagement.Ā 

Diversify your audience!
I learned early the power of having my audience across various platforms. Take a look at how you can achieve this using 365 Social

Have something to sell?Ā 
Creating a product is easy, 'selling' it however is the tough part. not any more! With 365 Social, we give you the actual posts to promote your stuff!Ā 

You've watched the video walkthrough and you've read some examples from the 286 page Workbook!Ā 

Imagine what having 365 Social at your finger tips could do for your business (and bottom line)?

It's time!

WHAT CLIENTS ARE SAYING...
GOT QUESTIONS? WE'VE GOT ANSWERS...
When do I get access to this?
Immediately. As soon as you purchase you'll receive an email with login details to access your social media posts (you may need to give it a few minutes depending on your email provider)
Is this a one-time fee or an ongoing membership?
365 Social is a ONE TIME FEE and once you grab it, you'll have lifetime to use as often as you'd like.

If you want monthly access to 40+ training courses on marketing and online business, plusā€¦Ā 

ā€¦A full Success Path, Monthly LIVE Q&Aā€™s, Accountability, Speaking opportunities and Direct Support From Pam, join our flagship membership, The Lucrative Business AcademyĀ 
Can I pay via Paypal instead?
Yes you can. Simple CLICK HERE to head directly to our Order Form where you'll see the Paypal icon. Click on that icon and you'll pay directly via Paypal
I sell a Service, will this work for me?
The content inside 365 Social is designed to grow and engage your followers, helping you to turn your social media following into Sales and Clients.

This is PERFECT for service businesses who want to enroll paying clients. As a service-based business ourselves, we use these DAILY for that specific purpose, they work incredibly well.Ā Ā 
I sell a Product, will this work for me?
A lot of Product-based business owners are killing it with these posts!
This is PERFECT for Product businesses who want to sell their products with ease. In fact, this testimonial came from a Product-based business owner
Can I get my money back if this isn't right for me?
We only want people who are serious about growing their business to buy from us.Ā 

Every post inside 365 Social has been tried, tested and proven to work exceptionally well on social media so we have full confidence in our product.Ā 

It is for that reason that we have a guarantee.Ā Ā The 7-Day money-back guarantee means that if you apply these posts and show us proof that youā€™ve tweaked it to your audience and published it (sends us links of where itā€™s been published) for 7 days and you still feel it wasnā€™t worth it for you then weā€™d give you your money back ā˜ŗ
What Platforms can I use these posts on?
  • ā€‹Facebook (Facebook page, Facebook Groups, Facebook Profile)
  • Instagram (use on IG feed or as quotes to generate leads and sales)
  • Linkedin (stay top-of-mind with your connections)
  • Youtube (Yes! use these posts as inspiration to create video content for Youtube)
  • ā€‹Twitter (Easily format each post for Twitter, giving your hundreds of additional posts after formatting)
CUSTOM JAVASCRIPT / HTML
CUSTOM JAVASCRIPT / HTML
The Best Way To Achieve Results Is To Model Someone Who's Already Been There
DISCLAIMER: If you don't do the workĀ  you won't get value out of this product. There's nothing about this that's "get-rich-quick". Everything takes time, energy + skills. The people who see great results are those who put in the work!Ā